Tuesday, November 5, 2013

'Call Me Fronk!'

Hi Everyone, Phoebe here! I wanted to introduce you all to my good friend, Frank… or as he says ‘Call me Fronk!

I first met Frank a few years back when he moved to the United States from Germany – it has been fun to get to know him, and I always love teasing him about his accent… “vat accent?!”, as he would say. Frank and I have stayed in touch over the years and he is a super fun guy... not to mention he has pretty cool hair!

Since moving here, Frank has (admittedly) been captivated by fancy ‘gadgets’ and other luxurious items he didn't have back home, or didn't notice as a younger adult. Now that he has his own place and a job – he is very eager to spend, but spends big.  I've told Frank a lot about my new ‘gig’ at St. Cloud Federal Credit Unionhelping Members and the Community learn more about becoming Financially Fit – and we joke that some might call him Not-So-Financially-Fit-Frank.  He cracks me up!

Frank means well, but really does get excited when he sees something new and shiny – which isn't always great for his Credit Cards.  He’s recently asked me to help him work toward becoming more Financially Fit, and I’m so excited!  I know it won’t happen over night, but the fact that Frank knows he’s a spender, and wants help managing expenses is a giant first step. 

I’ll be sure to keep you updated on my and Frank’s Financial Fitness adventures, and might even be asking for your help and advice.  I know that with the help of my friends at St. Cloud Federal Credit Union, we can support each other and make our financial dreams come true!


Here we go!
~Phoebe


No comments:

Post a Comment